Thursday 16 February 2012

OOTD meets Revenge

Wow it's certainly been awhile. I had a very busy weekend entertaining! T and I spent the weekend hosting and boy oh boy, it left us both exhausted.

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day. T and I cooked a fabulous meal together and we also got some fantastic wine to go with it. T and I agreed to no gifts this year as I'm up for a big holiday and would prefer we splashed our cash on that.

I have been crazy busy at work, many of my meetings have been off site and have been unfortunate to have had a few crisis to deal with this week.

Anyhow, I have another busy weekend planned. I am dragging T to the Travel Expo this weekend - I have been looking at Mexico and Hawaii as potential travel destinations. On Sunday I am participating in a photography course in St Kilda. The course was a Christmas gift from my sister-in-law (T's sister).

I got home from work about five minutes to six and found the Australia Post receipt on my front door indicating my package can be collected at the post office. My nearest post office is one of those news agency/post office and it's around the corner, about a five minute walk. I quickly jumped in the car and got there before they shut at 6pm.
The package was my Jets order. All items brand new in original packaging with tags. T liked the bandeau bikini top the most and the side tie bikini bottoms from the other set second best (cheeky man)!

Has anyone watched the new show on the telly called Revenge? T and I have been watching about two episodes each night and it's brilliant! Get onto it.

I have a few outfits of the day to post.




In this photo in wearing a Cotton On top, Paige Denim jeans and Tony Bianco flats.




In this photo, I'm wearing a Portmans top, Calvin Klein pants and Tony Bianco wedges.




I'm wearing a Forever 21 top purchased in Vegas, Country Road shorts and Mollini wedges.







Today I'm wearing a Cue dress with my Tony Bianco wedges. Apologies for the awkward looking second photo. It was the best that I could do to show the back detail.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment