Thursday 2 February 2012

Shopping Ban

It's that time of year when I impose a shopping ban on myself. It always occurs when T and I discuss our next holiday. OK I lie, it always occurs when I bust T's chops about where we are going to go. So every year after we have the holiday discussion I impose a shopping ban on myself so I can save for the trip. It does all end well as I usually make up for my shopping ban by shopping up a storm where ever we go.

My gorgeous doggies were treated to some pampering today, they were groomed. This time of year, they get really hot and will sleep on the floorboards in the hallway. The grooming might be considered expensive ($140 for two dogs, every three months) - I much prefer to pay this than have pooches that shed. I hate cleaning my house at the best of times as it's rather big, I couldn't think of anything worse than sweeping and vacuuming dog hair on a daily basis.



Alex following his hair cut.



Rain following her hair cut.








Yesterday I wore the above outfit to work. The top I'm wearing was purchased from Myer - I think it's a Tokito brand, Jeans by Paige Premium Denim, my shoes are from Mimco and my leather jacket is by Mike and Chris.

Today was quite warm again so I whipped out my Zimmermann silk maxi dress. The Zimmermann dress was purchased at full drive, so I'm trying to get some decent wears out if it this summer.




Love the dress, but not a good dress to pack in the suitcase to take on travels. The fabric creases easily and as you can see the garment steamer in the background it's not something that can be packed in the suitcase.


No comments:

Post a Comment