Friday 17 February 2012

We got robbed!!!!

As the title states, we got robbed this morning, well to be specific T did.

T parks his ute and trailer in the driveway as the whole lot won't fit in the garage. T went outside to leave and the tray of his ute was open (meaning it was upright). They broke into tray of T's ute and the scum stole one of his drop saws (worth about $1300) and one of his cordless drills with the battery attached (worth about $600). They didn't take anything else like the power leads, sockets and other bits and bob in his tray. They didn't break into his trailer, unsure if they tried or not. To top it off, they slashed his tire.

T thinks it was done by a tradie, most likely an apprentice. He is gutted as the tradie rule of never pinching a mans tools, was broken.

So of course I phoned the police to report it, T had to change his tire and we were both shocked. I feel so violated right now. Someone came onto MY property and stole from ME. I'm shocked as I live in a not so cheap area, it's quiet - no hoons, no trouble.

I have wanted a big electronic gate out the front of the house whilst I was building. Unfortunately due to going a bit over budget with the build, the gate went on my 'I will do that later on list'.

I saw the neighbour as I left for work and told him. He said that he was woken up to the jiggling of keys at 5:00-5:30am and thought it was T getting ready for work. I feel for T, he will have to go to the police station to make a statement and endure the pain of dealing with the insurance.

Anyways, my outfit of the day as next item of business. I'm wearing SABA wool pants, Wayne Cooper top, Intimo cardi, Dolce & Gabbana scarf and Tony Bianco flats.



No comments:

Post a Comment