Thursday 9 February 2012

OPI's My Private Jet

Last night I saw Mandy for my regular nail appointment. There was a bottle of polish that instantly attracted my eye on the display, as soon as I sat down. Prior to my appointment I decided that I was going to go a light summery colour, the light polish would accentuate my tan. Hence my surprise when I was instantly attracted to a dark polish.

My Private Jet has a charcoal base with tiny specks of white glitter and it works so well together.

I generally like to match my toes to my nails and I was tossing up if I should purchase My Private Jet.
I was in luck as Mandy had one on the shelf for sale. I pay for my service once the Gels are done and prior to the polish application. I was unsure if I would love My Private Jet, so Mandy offered to take it off the shelf and put it aside for me, for a couple of days so I can decide if I really do want it. As soon as the second coat was applied, I was sold and I'm planning on purchasing it tonight.






The photos aren't the best. They were taken when I got home last night, at the park whilst walking the dogs. It was about 8:30pm. Would have been better if pictures were taken in the bright light.

My outfit for today.


Hi There by Karen Walker top, Calvin Klein pants, Country Road skinny belt, Cotton On cardigan and Tony Bianco peep toe wedges (the ones with the bow).



I am planning on tidying up this bedroom on the weekend. I know that there are far too many boxes in there. The recyclables are being collected next week so I plan on getting it in the bins for the collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment