Saturday 25 February 2012

Up in limbo

Well it's been an interesting past few days at work. A major announcement was made on Wednesday, advising us that a major restructure will be occurring. It is likely that this well commence within this financial year and it will be fully implemented by the end of the calendar year.

I don't know what it means for me yet as the final details have not been made available. It's likely that they haven't even worked out the finer details. Mood has been so-so at work, people are more concerned about ascertaining what it means for them - the information that we don't know.

Anyways, today is a beautiful day and we are at Currum Beach (Pattersons Lake). The boys have the jest-skis out and there are many jet-skis and boats out, the water police too pulling iver whoever they can. The water is beautiful and refreshing. I have been getting my tan on also!






I am wearing my Jets bikinis that I recently purchased.

Some outfits of the day from last week.






In the above photo, I'm wearing a jersey maxi dress that I picked up in Bali, Tony Bianco low heel wedges and my Zimmermann belt.




I'm wearing a SABA dress, Cotton On Cardi and Tony Bianco bow wedges.

Until next time, hope you have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment: