Monday 20 February 2012

The Travel Show

I had yet another jam packed weekend.

On Friday night T and I went to Squires Loft on Toorak Rd, South Yarra for dinner. Great food! Highly recommended if you like steak as the Squires Loft is a steak house. The pork ribs are divine!

On Saturday, T and I went to the travel show to get some ideas about where we could go this year. I wanted some place nice, warm and tropical. I had ideas for Mexico, specifically Cabo San Lucas and Hawaii. T advised at the show that he wasn't keen on Hawaii and would be up for Mexico and some place else.

Then, at the show I saw a brochure of what appeared to be paradise. I know people say that to them Thailand and Bali are paradise but sorry to say, they have nothing on Tahiti, specifically Bora Bora.












The above photos are of the St Regis Resort in Bora Bora. Yesterday I had a quick look at prices and let me tell you, this sort of beauty ain't cheap!

One of the above overwater bungalows will set one back over $1600 - per night!

So I'm in the early stages of working on T. I'm taking a delicate approach as his car was broken into, and he is dropping significant coin right now to make our place Fort Knox. That's ok as I do have patience!

After the travel show, T and I had lunch at Crown's Pub and following lunch, we saw Safe House the movie with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds.

On Sunday I did my photography course down at St Kilda beach. I picked up a few tips and tricks - ones I could use on my holiday!

To finish today's post today's outfit of the day:



I'm wearing a Forever New top, Cue pants and red furry Alex Alex shoes.



Here is a close up of the shoe, so you can see the texture of it.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment