Tuesday 31 January 2012

Jewelry Storage

Following on from some previous blog posts on storage, I was prompted to blog about my jewelry storage when I put my new CC Skye bracelet away.



It's has five drawer compartments and more storage under the lid.






The first drawer has these little individualized compartments and I store my rings and some earrings here.



I store my bracelets in the second drawer with the longer separators.



The third drawer has wider separators so I store some of my thicker bracelets, cuffs and a few necklaces here.



The fourth drawer doesn't have separators so I store my necklaces here.



The fifth drawer also doesn't have separators so I store more necklaces here.



In a previous blog post, I purchased the Cloud 9 curling wand and was given a Wella Thermal Protector for free.



I used this yesterday morning and I don't like it. For me, it made my hair greasy and that meant that I had to was it again today (I wash every second day).

Today I'm wearing black Pilgrim pants, silk top by 7 for all man kind (purchased in NYC), Witchery blazer and Mimco heels.







No comments:

Post a Comment