Monday 23 January 2012

Back to public transport

Today marks the first day of commuting to work on public transport for the year. I enjoyed driving in, but only when it takes me 10 minutes. The bus commute is about half an hour and I would estimate that if I were to drive in today, it would take 40-45 minutes. When school resumes, it's crazy - I live 7km from work and it can take well over an hour, and that's on a good day!

The party I went to on Saturday night had me wearing blue eye shadow and hot pink nails.


I don't have an OPI polish in hot pink so I used one of my older polishes. The polish is a Christina Fitzgerald and I have no idea if it is stocked or even for sale anywhere.

I managed to take a close up picture of my eye, to show the eye lash extension.


Sorry for the poor pic, it's the iPhone's camera.


Today I'm wearing a Religion maxi dress with a chain detail as straps. This dress was a bargain at Bali's Discovery Mall. I think I paid $16 for it. It was a fantastic score! Close up of the strap detail and chain print below.


Last Friday I dressed pretty casual for work. The plan was to spend half the day (afternoon) doing some strategic planning using one of those whizz banger smart boards, and munching on snacky foods.


I'm wearing a Ladakah top, Cotton On cardi, Rock and Republic three quarter jeans and Marc Jacobs wedges. My little princess, Rain, is my gorgeous accessory in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment