Monday 30 January 2012

Swimwear shopping

I had a great weekend chilling out at the beach house with my family and it's nice to catch up with them over good weather and food, and I returned home late last night.

T and I spent the weekend apart, he traveled into a country town to be taught some tricks of the trade in machining on the Saturday and on Saturday night, he and two of his other friends rode their motorbikes to his Phillip Island beach house for the night. T returned home at 2pm yesterday and had the cleaned the house by the time I got home.

This morning on my way to work, I was going to do a quick blog post outlining my weekend and my outfit of the day. Unfortunately, I got a bit sidetracked by an email I received. JETS swimwear sale. Say what?! Perfect, I haven't purchased new swimwear in, like, a year and a half. I tried this summer, I really did. I usually love Seafolly but I wasn't loving anything from their range this summer. The Seafolly pieces that I did like, were the exact same style and cut as the ones I had, just different colour. So I gave up...until now.

By the time I got to work, I purchased two pairs of JETS bikinis.The first set is the Coastline wide band tie black halter with ruffles in the indigo and white colour. The RRP is $79.95 and I picked the top up for the sale price of $35.99.

JETS Coastline Ruffle top

The matching bottoms are the Coastline ruffle tie side bikini pant in the indigo and white. RRP is $69.95 and the sale price is $31.50.

JETS Coastline ruffle bottoms


I also picked up the Riveria Chevron striped Bandeau with piping in Maritime. The RRP is $119.00 and purchased at the sale price of $53.50.

JETS Riveria Chevron Bandeau


The Riveria stripe one tie side bottoms in Maritime have a RRP of $74.95 and they were purchased at the sale price of $33.70.

JETS Riveria bottoms

Whilst we are on the topic of sales, I headed out onto Smith Street to pick up some lunch this afternoon and I did a double take as I was walking past one of the jewelers. They too had a sale and the CC Skye pieces that they had on display caught my eye. I couldn't help myself....

CC Skye
 
CC Skye Double Wrap Woven Bracelet



CC Skye Bronze Double Wrap Woven Bracelet

The bracelet was on sale, reduced from $350 to $99. I couldn't NOT buy it. It's gorgeous and the reduction was over 70% off. Well, that's what I keep telling myself to make me feel better about spending the cashola.

Today I am wearing a pencil skirt from Cue, aboutthislabel top and my new Tony Bianco wedges.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad that you weren't able to pick a Seafolly swimwear for this season. Maybe you'll be able to pick something new the next time around.

    ReplyDelete