Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy New Year to all...

I hope everyone has had a happy and safe New Year.

I spent NYE with some friends at a house party...with a pool! The temperature was around 33 degrees celsius and the pool made NYE bearable and refreshing. We rang in the New Year on the balcony with some champers whilst watching the firework show, from Melbourne.

At 12:07am, I also turned 31. For the record, yes having a birthday on new years does suck but..I have accepted that now. The thing is the older I get the less I want to do something to be honest - only I end up getting talked into going out for my birthday.

This year, 2012, I ended up going to a day party at Riva in St Kilda. The party commenced at 12pm but with the weather forecasted to 37 degrees celsius, we went a little later and got there at 4:30pm. Yes it was hot, too hot to be honest and I was downing bottled water (which mind you was not only filtered but sterilized also) which , tasted like crap. I almost left at 6pm as the sun was making me feel ill, but I did manage to find some shade and sought solace there! By 7:30 the sun went down and it wasn't too bad. It ended up being a great day and I really enjoyed myself. It has been awhile since I have been out and danced my ass off!

Today, I have the day off and I'm back at work tomorrow with back to back meetings. I have included a few pictures below from my day/night out.

I wore a top from Country Road, denim shorts by Bettina Liano and black sandles with bronze studs by Andea and Joen. My sunglasses are by Tom Ford.

No comments:

Post a Comment