Sunday 29 January 2012

I did my nails and got a tan

Two days on the beach and I got a pretty decent tan. I get the sweetest feeling of satisfaction when I pull the edges of my bikini and the colour difference is vey noticeable. The icing on top of the cake is that first shower after a day on the beach and the realization of bearing that heat, was worth it.

I went into a store on the strip to buy a straw hat as I forgot mine at home. There was a little OPI display there and a few OPI's being sold for $20 a pop. The lovely young sales assistant who attended to me with my straw hat sale took a look at my nails and asked if I was wearing OPI and colmplimented me on the colour.

This morning I did my finger and toe nails with a colour from the Touring America collection.






I have the whole Touring America collection and this polish is one of my favorites. The polish is called Road House Blues and it's a solid dark blue polish with gloss.

Excuse the messiness of my application. When I do my nails, I generally don't mind if I go outside the lines, I use the 'scape the excess polish of my skin in the shower' method, to tidy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment