Wednesday 25 January 2012

Nail polish collection & outfits

I thought it might me nice to blog about my nail polish collection and how I store them.
I LOVE the OPI range, I find them long lasting and with such a huge range, you cannot go wrong.

I admittedly picked up a bulk of my polishes during my USA trips. I believe I paid $7.00USD for them and with the dollar at parity at the time, what a bargain!

I considered getting a display stand however, I didn't proceed with that idea as, I didn't want it to take up too much space in the bathroom.

I have my nail and make-up products in the 2nd bathroom for a number of reasons. The first and most important is that I find that the 2nd bathroom gets better natural lighting than the ensuite. I think that this is due to the fact that there is a huge window in that bathroom, thus more natural light coming in. Secondly, it's not like T has an abundance of grooming products or anything, but with all my hair care stuff and beauty/body products, storage of all my stuff would have been a tight squeeze. With the 2nd bathroom, it's all mine, well all mine until we have children....


I purchased one of these three drawer containers. Everything fits and it's compact. The only thing I wish I did was have an OPI polish on me when I purchased it, so I could have tested if the polish fit sitting upright.


The picture above is the first drawer. All OPI.


Second drawer.....more OPI.


Third drawer consists of non OPI products. They are mainly Christina Fitzgerald polishes and Creative.

Yesterday's outfit.


Dress purchased from a store on Smith St. Unsure of brand but it cost about $50. Sandals are Siren.

Today's outfit.


Cue dress with Tony Bianco wedges.

I'm off to Phillip Island tonight after work and we will be staying the night. Looking forward to taking the dogs fora walk on the beach, so many new and different smells for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment